Short and sweet
Posted on: November 5, 2013
Well hello, you may have thought I had forgotten about blogging, and maybe you’re right about that. But I’m here and I have a few things to discuss.
1) It’s November. In case you guys didn’t realize that. It’s amazing how quickly time moves when you are busy. And my life has been busy! The store is great and trucking along, and now at the head of it, my responsibilities include more and more things each day! It really puts me in awe of those who came before me. To run a store isn’t easy ya’ll. I am lucky to have great co-workers and mentors to help me through it all.
2) Toyota has recently released some great incentives for the month of November that will turn you from: “ehh maybe it’s time for a new car”, to: “I REALLY NEED TO GET A NEW CAR”. Now’s the time and with specials on the nearly all the models from Sienna to Corolla to the Rav4, you will walk away surprised at all the vehicle you can get for your hard-earned buck.
3) Toyota is still running 100 Cars for Good and there is still voting. Check out their FB site to get more info and to place your votes. You can see here some of the winners!
4) I am planning to write more about this in the future but as a teaser, DJ Toyota has teamed up with Kent City Schools to do an awesome car giveaway fundraiser. I will share with you how you can buy tickets online and over the phone, once all that is set up. You could win a 2014 Corolla LE! Super cool!
5) So maybe it’s been awhile since I’ve written but know that I never forget about all the DJ Toyota friends and customers. I just wanna shout out to you all and say Thank You! You are the reason we are still here and have been here for almost 50 years. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Okay then. I am done with my quickish blog and am ready to take a few laps around the building before the rain rolls in.